[
b]Character type:
Elvaan

Server (Past and present.):
above

Previous Linkshells:
Nothing recent/notable.

Playtimes (It's assumed you can make at least 60% of our runs.):
In CST right now, I can usually be on unless I've got class (the latest I'll be home is 6:00PM CST) or whatever intramural sport is happening depending on the season, but that'll only be one night a week.

Crafts (Skill and relevant GP items.):
104 gold (whatever gambieras tiered at) plus whatever items

Jobs (Jobs you play and their level. It's assumed you have all relevant sub jobs leveled.):
WHM, SCH, WAR, DRK, SAM

I haven't played in something like four or five months, I assume mostly everything's outdated. I really only looked at SCH sets and it seems what I have is still at least usable and I have a Lua stunner written that should still work, so it can stun if I'm too slow. SAM also has Murasamemaru if that's still relevant.

Relic/Mythic/Empyrean/Delve Weapons (It's assumed you have at least one of these. Post it's level.):
99 Apocalypse, 99 Ragnarok

Do you have Ventrilo (This is required.)?
Yes

Why do you wish to join Reborn?
I've been itching to play again and it looks like you guys are still going strong after the re-release of XIV.

Is there anyone you're already familiar with in Reborn?
I doubt it? I used to post on FFXIAH.com and a bit on BG, maybe my IGN's familiar.

Gear sets YES WE WANT TO SEE THESE IF YOU DO NOT POST THESE YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED (It's assumed you have all relevant gear sets for your jobs, including PDT/MDT. Post SpellCast XMLs or link FFXIAH item sets.):
FFXIAH.com profile

SCH ones are what I actually have since I assume that's the only job I have that's remotely playable right now, but I don't think my WHM gear is/was very good; Yagrush was like ~25 assaults, 10k alex, 50-60k amps, 100k tokens in (I think, that may be a complete overestimation).

If there's any other information you may think is relevant, please feel free to let us know.
I haven't played in a while, but I'd assume I can catch up pretty quickly. School and shit's going to come before the game, obviously, but I should be able to make ~70-80% of events. If you want gearsets for other jobs I can go find them, but I don't think my account's even active right now.

Registry replied

218 weeks ago

I'm not sure if I get notified when someone posts here, so if you could send me a PM here or on FFXIAH.com or something instead of just posting here, I'd appreciate it.

I Love Melly Leader replied

218 weeks ago

Looks good to me. Will PM.

Registry replied

208 weeks ago

Only have access to this part of the forums since I've been MIA, so dropping this here.

I haven't been able to be on in quite a while, school got quite busy and I just didn't have the time. Anyway, I probably won't be coming back to the game unless it gets a major overhaul.

I offered up my account to a few friends, but they either didn't play or didn't care enough to spend the time catching the account up and I doubt it's worth any money at this point in the game. I know I was only in shell for a few weeks, but you guys seem like nice people; if anyone wants Registry or whatever my mules' names are (I can't even remember, to be honest), send me a PM or something.
Please log in to post a reply.