Sidereal replied

206 weeks ago

Character name (Past and present.): Sidereal

Server (Past and present.): Leviathan and Cerberus

Previous Linkshells: Exodus

Playtimes (It's assumed you can make at least a few times a week.): Most evenings 6 EST

Jobs (Jobs that are geared and ready to play.): BRD WHM GEO SCH RNG MNK WAR DRK PLD COR THF SAM SMN

Item sets (Post SpellCast XMLs or link FFXIAH item sets.): All jobs mentioned above are completely geared with Spellcast for different situations and needs. Brd is 99 Horn and Harpe. No jobs gear is "perfect" but all geared well enough to complete any event or situation needed. If you need specifics let me know and I can forward or post xmls if it needs to be done.

Do you have Ventrilo (This is required.)? Yes and I do talk, not just listen.

Is there anyone you're already familiar with in Reborn? Have spoken with Elysien about joining in the past.

Why do you wish to join Reborn? Just want a good ls to do events with.

If there's any other information you may think is relevant, please feel free to let us know.
Have played for many years in a good ls; not really in need of any gear or drops just want to start doing events again.

Thanks for the consideration.

I Love Melly Leader replied

206 weeks ago

I would like to view your MNK, BRD, and SCH XMLs please.

Sidereal replied

205 weeks ago

SCH
http://pastebin.com/MRymHLD5
BRD
http://pastebin.com/MiLZ019i
MNK
just looked at it and needs to be worked on, will be working on that

Rizwaan replied

200 weeks ago

I FOUND YOU SIDE!!

Rizwaan replied

200 weeks ago

Why haven't you returned my phone calls, and texts and msges!?!?! Well just 1 msg* XD. DUDE I WANTED TO SHOW MY BEFORE AND AFTER PICS, no homo…and i just realized i'm spamming someone else's site @@ sorry. but yeah i'll go now. later gater and grats on getting accepted homie!

Milky replied

200 weeks ago

Side is awesome! sad he left Cerberus. Sorry Riz directed me here. carry on!

200 weeks ago

I heard Milky is awesome.

Rizwaan replied

200 weeks ago

I'M NOT AWESOME ; ;??

Rizwaan replied

200 weeks ago

its cause milky has pigtails and i have a beard! fckin sexist!

200 weeks ago

BIGPOPPA IS AWESOME TOO
Please log in to post a reply.