Sodaru replied

508 weeks ago

Character name (Past and present.): Dragonz on Sylph, Sodaru on Midgardsormr and Quetz.

Character type (Shantotto types are automatically accepted.):Mithra F

Server (Past and present.): Sylph, server migration to Midgard, then server merge to Quetz.

Previous Linkshells: Pandavas (Midgard), ConquestOfParadise (current).

Playtimes (It's assumed you can make at least a few times a week.): Can be on anytime after work, and usually on until 1 AM. Much beyond that is pushing it, but do-able.

Crafts (Skill and relevant GP items.): None

Jobs (Jobs that are geared and ready to play.): WHM BLM DRG. BLM has no item level gear, and DRG and WHM are being worked on.

Item sets (Post SpellCast XMLs, Script Macros, GearSwap Lua, or link FFXIAH item sets.): Do not have them made yet, but am learning the gearswap Addon for Windower4.

Do you have Ventrilo (This is required.)? Yes

Is there anyone you're already familiar with in Reborn? Akanne, and there may be others but I am not familiar with the roster.

Why do you wish to join Reborn? I am returning from a grand total of 5 years off, and seeing as the landscape has changed I wish to change with it. The shell was recomended to me, and seems like a place to do things, rather than sit on the sidelines.

If there's any other information you may think is relevant, please feel free to let us know.

Cobb replied

508 weeks ago

You don't have any gearsets? Do you cure in idle gear? Do you have idle gear?

Sodaru replied

508 weeks ago

To be honest it's a work in progress. I have cure potency pieces, refresh(idle90 gear, and cure casting time. A few pdt/mdt pieces also. I have not yet put them into functioning "sets", as I'm learning gear swap still, and FFXIAH is having issues resetting my password.

Sodaru replied

508 weeks ago

Relic+1 pieces will also be finished soon, which is a large chunk of cure potency and i-level.
Please log in to post a reply.