Evildemon replied

481 weeks ago

Character name (past and present): Evildemon (Main), Emawren (Alt)

Character type (Shantotto types are automatically accepted): Hume Male, Hume Female

Server (past and present): Shiva, Gilgamesh, Phoenix, Sylph, Unicorn which merged to Fenrir, Evil is currently on Quetz and Emawren still on fenrir.

Previous Linkshells (or your secondary Linkshell; Reborn must be your primary Linkshell): Linkshells of note have been Grudge (unicorn/fenrir), IIZerg (sylph), Haze (phoenix) the rest I don't remember its been years

Playtimes (it's assumed you can make events about three times a week): Available roughly 8 pm until i go to sleep most nights of the week. Depending on what I decide to do in real life.

Crafts (skill and relevant GP items):

Jobs (at least three of the mentioned roles that are geared and ready to play)
Dd (War, Mnk, Drk, Drg, Thf, Nin, Sam), Pld, Rng
On Alt I have Whm, Rdm, Brd, Sch

Gear sets: Only thing notable from 2 years ago when I last played is 95 Apocalypse and 90 Caladbolg which are both out of date. I know I have a lot of catching up to do and I do use spellcast or will upgrade to whatever the current standard is. I know what I am doing but being gone for so long hurts in the start up. Currently doing research on what to use in the process of working on 119 af and relic gear.

Was Building Excal, Aegis and Ochain actively when I quit. Excal stage 3 and Aegis is stage 2. Although I may consider changing to something else that would be more beneficial sooner rather than later.

Do you have Ventrilo (this is required)? Of course, this game is always fun with vent.

Is there anyone you're already familiar with in Reborn? Bigpyromark when he was playing.

Why do you wish to join Reborn? I've heard of the good reputation and want to make the most out of my time back!

If there's any other information you may think is relevant, please feel free to let us know: I currently won't be back to playing until mid-march when I finish moving but I figure it does not hurt to apply now vs waiting since I want to know before coming back if I should move my alt over.

Evildemon replied

481 weeks ago

Oh the reason i titled the thread "The Real Evildemon" is because my friend chexmix used my char two years ago on this server. Which was right after I had quit the game.

Taberif Member replied

481 weeks ago

Linkshell is not recruiting.
Please log in to post a reply.