Haxetc replied

676 weeks ago

Hello!

**Name:** Haxetc

**Race:** Hume

**Jobs(main):** 95 PLD WAR DRK RNG NIN

**PLD:** 5/5 Shield Bash, 5/5 Sentinel Recast, 5/5 Chivalry, 3/5 Iron Will, 2/5 Guardian

**WAR:** 5/5 Berserk Recast, 5/5 DA rate, 5/5 Warrior's Charge, 4/5 Savagery, 1/5 Tomahawk

**DRK:** 5/5 Last Resort Recast, 5/5 Last Resort Effect, 5/5 Diabolic Eye, 5/5 Desperate Blows

**RNG:** 5/5 Sharpshot, 5/5 Rapid Shot Rate, 5/5 Flashy Shot, 5/5 Snapshot

**NIN:** 5/5 Subtle Blow Effect, 5/5 Raiton Effect, 4/5 Ninja Tool Expertise, 1/5 Each San spell

**Other Merits** 12/12 HP, 6/8 DEX, 2/8 STR, Crit Hit Rate 5/5, SID 5/5

http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Asura/Haxetc#item-sets
Set for DRK is with Rag which will be done in the next 2-3 weeks. MDT set for PLD is with 5/5 shellra on. I also have a MDT set for each tier of shell if one was to get dispelled and if I didn't have shell at all. All my spell/ninjutsu macro's have precast/midcast/cast in them. If you have any other questions about my gear/item sets ask away.
––-
Currently Haxetc on the Asura server. I've just been playing with friends making relics and emps but I've been wanting to do more VW with a solid group of ppl. Unfortunately me and my friends only comprise a small part of the group I currently do VW with. Saw your LS lfm on BG so decided to check you guys out and I really like what I see. I hope you guys will feel the same when u get a chance to check out my character x.x; My playtimes can vary but your schedule works nicely. I am on generally from 8-10pm est till 4-7am est. My last actual LS was LosNoobs if you wanted to do a background check. Umm idk wut else to say lol. Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you for your time!

I Love Melly Leader replied

676 weeks ago

I have a few questions regarding your Paladin;

are you working on an Ochain? or plan/want to?
why no Fealty merits?
are you aware of the 5mdb mantle for Paladin? inventory issues etc?
also, mind posting pdt/tp/enmity/utsusemi/flash/cure cheats? unless I am to assume your pdt is your idle

Vonima replied

676 weeks ago

- never mind.

last edited 676 weeks ago by Vonima

Haxetc replied

675 weeks ago

Posted/updated sets on ffxiah. As for Utsu flash and cure sets. It's rather for me to just post the script macro I use for them. Would probably give a better idea of what I use.

Iron Pandemonium replied

675 weeks ago

I hope you guys don't mind a waste of currency and empyrean weapon trial items, because you're looking at one right here with him and his DEX merits.

Just a friendly heads up from over here on Asura is all.

Haxetc replied

675 weeks ago

I think he's just mad that I can do Vorpal Blade :/

Coder Leader replied

675 weeks ago

I hope you guys don't mind a waste of currency and empyrean weapon trial items, because you're looking at one right here with him and his DEX merits.

Just a friendly heads up from over here on Asura is all.Jesse John Allen S

I have wasted DEX merits too. Looks like my LS is nothing but a waste. Annihilator sucks too, Ely, in case you haven't heard.

Iron Pandemonium replied

675 weeks ago

Last edited 3 minutes ago by Coder.Coder

I'd go out of my way to hide someone's post too I couldn't deny any part of it, ignoring the whole upgrading Ragnarok at any given time part of course; go on, continue to edit my post until you're blue in the face, because I can guarantee you I'll jought it right in the way it was, slob.

More importantly though, with the amount of brown-nosing that's apparent here, I'm surprised your retarded ass doesn't just let him skip the recruitment process and get in your shell.

At this rate, have fun with that piece of trash, by all means; him and his inability to claim Tiamat in a poor attempt to try and spite my shell over here won't be missed.

last edited 675 weeks ago by Iron Pandemonium

Revear replied

675 weeks ago

yo iron as u heard we smoked that shit last night HOOOOD 1/2 hey we all know asura full of gimps. and lol tox is a wannabe taru DD! But for real haxe GL bro

last edited 675 weeks ago by Revear
BASS LINE JUNKIE!!

Coder Leader replied

675 weeks ago

If the best you can do is offer your opinion of what is a waste of currency, then your input is not welcome here.

For fuck sake at least offer us some real fucking drama and stop wasting our time.
Please log in to post a reply.