zzzzzzzzzzzzz replied

514 weeks ago

Chars: Gregchiroelvaan, Gregchirohume, Gregchirogalka

Server: Quez Originally from Titan

Previous Linkshells:Coolkids

Playtimes: Run my own Business so anytime.

Crafts (Skill and relevant GP items); No Crafts unfortunately, but I will level fishing soon

Jobs Rng War Mnk played. Other Char Galka working on pld.

Relic/Mythic/Empyrean/Delve Weapons (It's assumed you have at least one of these. Post it's level.): 119 Annihilator

Do you have Ventrilo (This is required.) Yes

Why do you wish to join Reborn? Bored looking just to play and help out.

Is there anyone you're already familiar with in Reborn? I know Ely, Tab, and Jezz but not sure if they still in LS.

Gear sets YES WE WANT TO SEE THESE IF YOU DO NOT POST THESE YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DENIED (It's assumed you have all relevant gear sets for your jobs, including PDT/MDT. Post SpellCast XMLs or link FFXIAH item sets.):

Ranger
TP: Ocachi Gorget, Rajas ring, Volley, moonshade, Sylvan back, Sylvan Gloves+2
WS
Orion 119, Atoyac, Breeze belt, Breeze gorget, Eland Belt, Osmium pants, Rajas ring, Lutian Cape.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz replied

514 weeks ago

oops tab and Jezz were in Impact sorry bout that lol

Cobb replied

514 weeks ago

Do you have sets on ffxiah? Might be better to link it rather than pull from memory. It'll look a lot better and you might catch errors like using 2 belts for a WS.

Wiggles Member replied

514 weeks ago

I see you weapon skill in Orison Cap +1, hows that working out for ya?
Is RNG the only job you have gear for ? How does your MNK and WAR look (and the galka PLD) ?

Jadey Leader replied

514 weeks ago

Please post your FFXIAH item sets (TP, WS, PDT, MDT) for MNK and WAR. Also, would you be willing to level and gear Corsair to a basic standard (Useful Roll+ gear, proper merits/enhancing 109/119 Relic gear, etc?)

zzzzzzzzzzzzz replied

514 weeks ago

Sure to be honest I don't know much about what gear Cor should have but Id be up to farm gear. Just point me in the right direction. I am very open to helping out anyway I can. I just don't have much knowledge of Cor job. I want to join I like events and having fun/helping people. This is hard to find these days! Looks like you have some cool peeps in LS so hope I can be a positive part! Ok here is other gear sets - War needs much work.
Since FFXIAH just went down have to re-due my War and Mnk sets will post on next one.

I Love Melly Leader replied

514 weeks ago

I like your monk! :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzz replied

514 weeks ago

Thanks Ill bring what ever job you need. Oh, and I have been farming relic sword/shield for galka so he not ready for real action lol. I figure Sept he will be ready to tank anything.
Please log in to post a reply.