Karaia Member replied

487 weeks ago

Character name (past and present): Karaia

Character type (Shantotto types are automatically accepted): Red Mithra

Server (past and present): Midgard, merge > Quetz

Previous Linkshells: EB

Playtimes (it's assumed you can make events about 2-3 times a week): Fryday>weekends, no time during weekdays due to moving and managing 2 houses. Will have more time once old house is sold.

Crafts (skill and relevant GP items): 100+5 cooking, hocho

Jobs (jobs that are geared and ready to play): best geared whm, mnk, sam
Decent geared thf,blm,rdm,sch,nin,
all other jobs 99 semi geared or not at all (except blu, pup, bst, run)

Gear sets: a lot…. for mage jobs, typical tp/ws/pdt sets for dd jobs

Do you have Ventrilo (this is required)? No mic, not installed, can install if accepted, have used xfire/teamspeak in the past

Is there anyone you're already familiar with in Reborn? PUG runs with Taberif

Why do you wish to join Reborn? EB is down to 3-4 ppl, can no longer do game content with low man set ups. I lead EB from 2004 to present, my patience and tolerance for incompetence is -4289549 now. Would rather just be a follower now instead of the stress of yelling at people who can't do ONE job (you had ONE job Sam!). Looking for a group that can do hard tier content. When they incorporate duo linkshell equipable, I hope to join, as EB is my ls and I as Captain will not abandon it completely. So hopefully this can loophole your strict requirement for Reborn ls only. If not, ignore the remainder of this post.

If there's any other information you may think is relevant, please feel free to let us know. I have done everything except Legion & Delve 2. I have lead and strategized every game content (except Legion & Delve 2). I still remember how to perfect pull old school dynamis. I've played whm the most my entire career, I hate other whms who don't gear swap, can't keep mp up or keep gear up to date. Out of necessity I took up other melee/tank/mage jobs to fill in where they are absent and I play those quite well. If you're gonna do something, don't half ass it. I'm not cheap on gear but I won't toss gil around either. If it costs 2m for 90% and 10m for 100%, I'll be 90%. What matters isn't always gear, it's competence and the ability to learn.

Thank you for any considerations.

I Love Melly Leader replied

487 weeks ago

ONE JOB

Sorry for my ignorance, but what is EB?

Karaia Member replied

487 weeks ago

my ls name is EternalBond….. (I don't like it, was someone else's ls, they quit and I took over leadership)
I did not apply to any other ls due to their rule of one ls only, but with SE allowing 2 shells equippable, I hope this won't be a problem.

I Love Melly Leader replied

487 weeks ago

We're willing to trial you to see how well you mesh with our LS ;)

Karaia Member replied

487 weeks ago

Handy, I'll be available fryday after work
Please log in to post a reply.